As inventive technology emerge and competitive pressure increases, companies must change the way they do business and embrace digital transformation.
Low-code development is transforming the way companies build, deploy and manage applications to help them achieve their digitalization goals.
SDLC is simply consists of all the steps that go into building and maintaining any software.
Like most SDLC models, the Agile model also follows the basic steps of the SDLC, with some variations and uniqueness.
Agile is a broad project management methodology that focuses on involving the customer in every step of the development process.
The Agile approach breaks down the entire project into smaller development cycles called iterations or sprints.
In the Agile methodology, for every iteration, you develop a specific version of the working software. This is called the increment.
At the end of the iteration, the customer reviews the increment and gives their feedback, which is incorporated in the next iteration. The cycle continues until the software is fully developed, giving the customers exactly what they want.
With the Agile method, your software will be exactly how your customers would need it to be.
- Iterative: the cycle is repeated until you get the desired result
- Incremental: every cycle has something more advanced to offer (the increment)
The Agile SDLC model is executed and repeated at every iteration (generally, the entire software development lifecycle lasts for only about a month) until you get the final product.
- Requirement analysis: incorporates the suggestions received at the end of the previous iteration
- Design: the feedback is kept in mind while designing the upcoming increment
- Coding and developing: the developers work to build the increment (which includes only some features) rather than building the entire software in one go
- Testing: the testers design and execute test plans according to the increment
- Deployment: the operation team deploys the newly developed version
- Maintenance: the new software version is monitored by the operation team to ensure things are working smoothly before starting on the next iteration
Whiz IT’s development service is one of its kind because our resources are well trained on java, .net, python, node js etc, they are certified and follow to the market backend development standards followed all over the globe. You can Hire backend developers from Whiz IT and boost your team’s capability as we work as remote team and extension to your team for you.